Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer
The services of this website www.mathsbysuhag.com (“Website”) are available only to the registered users (“Users”) on a single user basis, for a limited period of time on making the corresponding payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions. The mentioned services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person other than the registered users. The services offered by MathsBySuhag, the entity that owns and operates the website, are listed in detail on the website.
By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the website as contained herein. Further, by registering on the website, you agree to be contacted by MathsBySuhag to get your feedback about the services offered.
The right to use the services of the website is on revocable license / permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the website or any of its contents.
In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide correct, precise, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the service’s registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you are directly subscribing as a user of this website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and capacity to use the services of MathsBySuhag in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. In cases, where a minor below the age of 18 years of age, wants to use this website, such a user shall duly register himself through his parent/ guardian and such a parent/ guardian hereby agrees to accordingly register and supervise usage by, and be responsible for the action of any such minors who use the computer and/or password to access the MathsBySuhag. The parent/ guardian shall enter into this agreement on behalf of such minor, and bind himself/herself in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our website. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order. Purchase “as is.” You agree that all products purchased by you through this website are provided under warranties, if any, of the manufacturer only, and not by MathsBySuhag. All products are provided by MathsBySuhag on “as is” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from MathsBySuhag.
Any product or service once purchased cannot be cancelled. For any issues related to accessibility of website, user can reach us at the following email address:
Please note that the password generated by you for accessing the website should not be shared by you with anyone else at any time. Please also note that especially with regard to the products purchased by you, the same have been licensed to you by MathsBySuhag for your own use only and you cannot share your password with others or allow others to use the paid courses. This will be a gross violation of the license terms governing the paid products.
Use of website
You represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the website, that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You further represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that your use of the website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the website, or that of other computer systems;
- use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure;
- any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge; or
- the tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
MathsBySuhag reserves the right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringes any other person’s copyright at any point of time.
All the services and content provided by MathsBySuhag is online and there is no physical delivery of any kind. User can access the content using his login credentials.
MathsBySuhag currently provides users with access to a collection of online educational information and related resources etc. As a user of the website, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on an “AS-IS” basis and MathsBySuhag assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on the website
The information/material provided on the website is provided on an “As Is” basis. MathsBySuhag does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the services on the website. MathsBySuhag also does not guarantee that the services will be error free, or continuously available.
Some contents on the site may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior permission from the said party and the copyright of such contents would remain exclusively with the said third party. MathsBySuhag shall not be responsible for any mistakes which might appear in such contents.
MathsBySuhag disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions from the website and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from;
- the unavailability of this website or any portion thereof;
- the use of any equipment or software in connection with the website by the user.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall MathsBySuhag be liable to any User for:
Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the website, even if MathsBySuhag had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, stated or otherwise.
Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the website or its content / materials; and Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
It is the endeavour of MathsBySuhag to ensure that the information provided on the Web site is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the website. Use of this website, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this website. MathsBySuhag does not claim that the information downloaded are up to date, correct and error free or that the servers that make MathsBySuhag site available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Any reliance on the service or database available through this service, is at the user’s own risk. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, MathsBySuhag claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
As a user of this Web site, you agree to protect and fully compensate MathsBySuhag and its domain’s associates, such as, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your use of services on this domain, your violation of the terms or your infringement by any other use of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this Web site and the courts in Bhopal, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with all such matters.
This Agreement does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between you and the MathsBySuhag, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship. Performance of this agreement by MathsBySuhag is subject to existing laws and legal process in India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of MathsBySuhag to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of MathsBySuhag or information provided to or gathered by MathsBySuhag with respect to such use.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and MathsBySuhag with respect to the MathsBySuhag site and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and MathsBySuhag with respect to the MathsBySuhag site.
The course schedule is bit heavy. It requires a lot of labor apart from intelligence. In order not to leave anything to chance, we engage the students more than any other coaching institute. They will be required to attend the work sessions compulsorily. They will have to attain a certain level of knowledge and speed in solving problems. Institute will guide them, excellent teaching and other facilities but students will have to put in hard work themselves.
The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstance and students are suggested to consider this before any payment of fee that they make. Also it will be assumed that students would consult their guardians before they make any payment of fees.
Although we can provide the best of training, selection depends on various parameters like inherent learning potential, will power & dedication of students. The institute does not guarantee selection to any Institute.
If there is a change in syllabus during the academic session, the institute on its own shall make all possible efforts to cover the revised syllabus. However, it will not be binding on the institute and no obligation for any such commitment shall be entertained in any case.
We reserve the right to deny admission to a student without giving any reason.
In matters not covered in above rules and regulations, the decision of TEKO Director shall be final and binding on students and their guardians.
All material available on this website MathsBySuhag.com including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws.
Access to the MathsBySuhag services and content is subject to these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions contain warranty disclaimers guidelines for link to other websites & linking disclaimer and limitation on use.
Rights and Permissions
None of the contents on the website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of MathsBySuhag. Any other use of materials on this website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of MathsBySuhag is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are MathsBySuhag, its affiliates or third party licensors. Any modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this website including text, graphics, code and/or software is expressly prohibited.
No recourse shall be taken against MathsBySuhag for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to MathsBySuhag. At any stage, it is believed that the contents appearing on this website constitutes copyright infringement of another person’s rights, the user may communicate the same to us.
Notice of Copyright Infringement We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the website, or items advertised on the website, by end users or any other third parties
Copyright © 2014 MathsBySuhag. All rights reserved.